Importing Perfect 10 Access Cards
- Downloading a payment file from Perfect 10
- Open an Internet browser window and go to www.perfect-10.tv
- Click on Sign In on the bar to the left. Then type in your Perfect 10
login and password.
- On the menu on the top of the page click Accounting, and then Invoices.
- There will be a list of items you carry in your inventory. Scroll to the
far right side of your screen until you see: ‘Access/Serial Nos’. Below this
you will see a ‘Card List’ link.
- Click on ‘Card List’ and a new screen will appear showing the ordered
information (Access Card number, Item ID, etc). Above this table you will
see an ‘Export’ button.
- Click on the Export button and when your browser prompts you, save the
file in a location you will remember.
- Getting your File read to Upload into DishStar
- Open up the CSV (Comma Separated Values) file you just saved in Microsoft Excel
- In the first Column, you should see 'Area ID'. You must be sure to replace the
numbers in these columns with the Area's ID. *NOTE If you're not sure what your 'Area ID'
is, you can find this information on the 'Area' link under your 'Admin' tab.
- Make sure that the File name you saved it as matches the file name at the bottom of the
- Go to 'File' and 'Save'. *NOTE- Save the file to a place you'll remember, and a place that
has easy access. Make sure the "Save As Type" field at the bottom remains 'CSV.'
- Uploading the File Into DishStar
- Uploading Receivers into Dish Star
- Login into your DishStar application.
- Go to your Admin Tab
- Click the ‘Import/Export’ link.
- Go to the ‘Step 1’ field found at the top of the list.
- Click on the browse button.
- When the dialog box opens, select the receiver file that you exported
from Perfect 10. (HINT: This is the receiver file you downloaded from your
supplier site and saved as a CSV file in Microsoft Excel).
- Click the open button.
- When Step 1 is filled with the file name, click the ‘Upload to Server’
button found in the Step 2 field (INFO: This upload may take several minutes
or longer, depending on the file size).
- Once the file is uploaded to the server you are ready to move on to step
3a. (NOTE: You’ll know that the file has been uploaded when the field next
to step 1 is empty, and the file name appears at the bottom left hand corner
of your screen next to the open circle).
- Click step 3c: ‘Import R00/Cards into Database’.
- You’ll see a drop down that asks you which template you used, select
‘Perfect 10’ and push the ‘import’ button. (INFO: A pop up window will
appear, telling you each access card that was/was not inserted into the
Copyright 2014 Agemni Inc. All Rights Reserved.